2021 Green Fleet Regatta for First Time Racers
Welcome to the 2021 Green Fleet Regatta for First Time Racers Information page.
Fri : Jul 2

(Registration Not Open)

Fri Jul 02, 2021

Cancellation for today’s Green Fleet Regatta

Due to weather conditions (expected winds gusts throughout the day in the 22-30knt range) unsuitable for a first time racing green fleet regatta, we are reluctantly cancelling today's race. At this time we do not know if it will be possible to reschedule. If we are able to reschedule, we will make announcements at least one week in advance. 

Refunds for all regatta enrollment fees will be issued. 

Thank you,

Todd Cooper

MSA President 

Email Contact:

Thu Jul 01, 2021

Inclement weather notice for event

Hello Green Fleet competitors and parents, 

We are carefully tracking the weather for tomorrow's event. If the weather forecast persists and we are expecting small craft warnings and gusts in 25knt range, we will make the call to cancel the green fleet regatta by 8:00 a.m. Friday July 2nd. 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email;, or 339.205.5824. 


Thank you, 



Todd Cooper

MSA President

© Copyright: 2021 Regatta Management Solutions