CPYC/Boston Harbor Handicap Racing



Mon Aug 30, 2021


Reminder that the next two Wed night races will begin at 6:00PM as it is getting dark so much earlier now.


Sun Aug 08, 2021

Wednesday August 11th race

August 8th

Just want to let you all know that the race committee boat for this Wednesday will be a different boat. It will be a 22 foot open consel boat with a green awning. Joe Zambella will be running the race this week. I am sure that he will give you all a good course.

Sue Hardy, RC CHair

Wed Jul 07, 2021

Tonight’s race

Tonight's race is cancelled   There is a strong storm around Framingham that should hit here at approx 7. 
sue hardy

Wed Jul 07, 2021


We are going into a hold until 6:30 when there will be another update

sue hardy

Wed Jul 07, 2021


Wed Jun 30, 2021

Racing Cancelled for tonight

Out of abundance of caution, the 3:20 National Weather forcast for severe stors warning till 10PM tonight, I am cancelling tonight's race. Future cast shows our race area i the thick of weather at 6:30 PM. 

Wed Jun 30, 2021

Wednesday June 30 Race

6-30-2021  9: 10 AM

Good Morning All

I will be watching the weather forcasts very closely today as strong storms with heavy rain and lightening are predicted for later today and this evening.  I will let everyone know about tonight's race in time to keep you ashore if it looks as if the weather is going to be bad.

Sue Hardy, RC Chair

Wed May 26, 2021

Wed May 26th Race

The wind is blowing 19 with gust to 24 here at 3:15 pm and very gusty.  Wind alert predicts the wind gust to increase to the high 20's by race time. Just watched Tim Kelly's weather report and he feels storm could arrive by 7 PM though Wind alert predicts later. I have heard from a couple of boats that they will not be making it tonight.

Therefore I am canceling the race tonight as I feel that is the prudent thing to do and I promised that I would let all know by 4PM.


Sue Hardy, CPYC RC Chair

Email Contact: sueshardy@comcast.net

© Copyright: 2021 Regatta Management Solutions